Labels

8/12/11

In Good Company

Is it just me, or does seem to be a lot of pregnant celebrities right now? The list of celebs with child at the same time as me include: January Jones, Jessica Alba, Tori Spelling, Mel B., Rebecca Gayheart, Jenna Fischer, Lily Allen, Emily Deschanel, Ali Landry and Carla Bruni-Sarkozy. And since I'm just in the early stages of the second trimester, it's entirely possible that a whole slew of baby bumps have yet to be revealed. In fact, the rumour mill is already spinning about ....
.... Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Garner, Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston. While all of them deny it, it still raises exciting possibilities about future baby bump announcements!

Why does this excite me, you ask? Because these are women with top stylists and infinite funds to support their looks. Little do they know that, simply by virtue of being pregnant and stepping out in Hollywood, they are providing me with a first-hand fashion show from which I can judge what's hot and what's not in baby bump style.

Here's are a few of those A-list baby bumps.



January Jones














Tori Spelling







Jessica Alba

While I love Jessica Alba's pregnancy style in general, I'm not sold on this dress. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment